GIS & Mapping
Transportation Project Compilation Map:
The Transportation Plans Compilation Map is a complete list of funded and unfunded projects identified in one of the following Long Range Transportation Plans:
Projects provided under the following plans are funded:
- NCDOT’s State Transportation Improvement Plan (STIP)
- NCDOT’s State Prioritization Projects (SPOT)
- GCLMPO’s Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- GCLMPO’s Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP)
- GCLMPO’s Congestion Mitigation & Air Quality (CMAQ)
Projects provided under the following plans are unfunded:
- GCLMPO’s Comprehensive Transportation Plan (CTP)
What is Environmental Justice:
Environmental Justice is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people, regardless of race, ethnicity, income, national origin, or educational level with respect to the development, implementation and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations and policies.
USDOT High-Crash Area Map:
Safe Streets and Roads for All (SS4A), which was created in President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law to help communities both plan and carry out projects that help reduce the number of deaths and serious injuries on our highways, streets, and roads. Funding can be targeted toward known high-crash areas, which are easier than ever to identify thanks to an interactive tool created by DOT.